Fees Cancellation Policy
- In case of cancellation, refund will be issued for any fees that have been paid in advance provided that:
- Exceptional circumstances are in existence (prolonged illness, move to another suburb that makes extremely difficult for attending the school, financial hardship, etc)
- The school has been notified in writing (hard copy signed by the parent/guardian, emails will not be accepted)
- Please note that no money will be returned for the already commenced semester.
- At all times it is at the school´s discretion to determine the level of refund.
- The school fees are not refundable when the student is absent from the class unless the above exceptional circumstances are in existence.
- The school reserves the right to recoup administrative expense from parents who consistently fail to respond to its reminders for outstanding fees.
- Extension for payment of the fees may be sought from the Principal or by the Educational Committee in writing.
- A late payment fee of $20.00 is charged on all accounts which have not been paid within 15 days of the prescribed due date.