How to register for a class?
1. Fill out our online enrollment form, pick one of the two:
2. For prices please see the following document Course Prices Fall 2017
Payments can be made through:
- CHECK (preferred)– send a check payable to Czech School of California, 606 Marlin Court, Redwood City, 94065, CA.
- PAYPAL – We also accept the payment using Paypal Form , as a Donation Amount submit the cost of the class. Please note that for payments made via Paypal, a convenience fee of 2.2%
will be charged by the Czech School of California.
3. After filling your enrollment form you will receive an email with a confirmation.
Furthermore, the tuition includes many benefits: for example a free family admission to students’ events or a free membership to the School library. For more information, visit the library webpage: Library
Semester starts on September 16, 2017 and ends January 27, 2018!
Calendar for the semester Fall 2017 CALENDAR
The Czech School of California accepts students on a year-round basis for a pro-rated tuition. For more information about starting classes mid-semester, please contact Barbora B.: Brehovska@