How to register for a class?
1. Fill out our online enrollment form, pick one of the two:
2. For prices please see the following document Course Prices Spring 2017
Payments can be made through:
- CHECK (preferred)– send a check payable to Czech School of California, 606 Marlin Court, Redwood City, 94065, CA.
- PAYPAL – We also accept the payment using Paypal Form , as a Donation Amount submit the cost of the class. Please note that for payments made via Paypal, a convenience fee of 2.2%
will be charged by the Czech School of California.
3. After filling your enrollment form you will receive an email with a confirmation.
Do not miss the discounted prices for the classes! Register by December 31, 2016, and submit the payment by January 8,2017, to receive 10% DISCOUNT. Note that the discount for early payment is not valid for online learning and adult classes.
Furthermore, the tuition includes many benefits: for example a free family admission to students’ events or a free membership to the School library. For more information, visit the library webpage: Library
Finally, selected students can receive a scholarship from the American Sokol of San Francisco. More information about the scholarship is available at: Sokol Scholarship Spring 2017
Semester starts on February 4th and ends June 11!
Calendar for the semester Spring 2017 CALENDAR
The Czech School of California accepts students on a year-round basis for a pro-rated tuition. For more information about starting classes mid-semester, please contact Barbora B.: Brehovska@