To register for the Slovak Classes, please, follow these steps:
1. Fill out our online enrollment form:
Fall 2017 – New Student Registration Form
2. For prices please see the following document – Cenik [PDF]
Payments can be made through:
- o CHECK (preferred)– Bring a check for the first class or send a check payable to Czech School of California, 606 Marlin Court, Redwood City, 94065, CA.
- o PAYPAL – We also accept the payment using Paypal Form, as a Donation Amount submit the cost of the class. Please note that for payments made via Paypal, a convenience fee of 2.2% will be charged by the Czech School of California.
3. After filling your enrollment form you will receive an email with a confirmation.
Furthermore, the tuition includes many benefits: for example a free family admission to students’ events or a free membership to the School library. For more information, visit the library webpage: Library
Semester starts on October 28, 2017, and ends January 27, 2018!
Calendar for the semester Fall 2017 CALENDAR
The Czech School of California accepts students on a year-round basis for a pro-rated tuition. For more information about starting classes mid-semester, please contact Barbora B.: Brehovska@czechschoolofcal