Dear students of Czech School of California
Please find below all the necessary information regarding the upcoming spring 2021 semester including enrollment forms, calendars and tuition and fees overview. Look out for any changes including new pricing due to our temporary distance learning model. Our team of dedicated teachers will continue offering high quality education classes online to our students via Zoom.
How to register for a class?
1. Fill out our online enrollment form, pick one of the two:
– Spring 2021 – Continuing Student Registration Form
– Spring 2021 – New Student Registration Form
2. For prices please see the following document Course Prices Spring 2021.
Payments can be made online or by check.
– ONLINE – look out for payment information on your invoice that will be sent to you once we receive your registration form
– CHECK – send a check payable to Czech School of California, 606 Marlin Court, Redwood City, 94065, CA
3. After filling in your enrollment form, you will receive a confirmation email and an invoice.
Furthermore, the tuition includes many benefits. For example, a free family admission to students’ events or free membership to the School library. For more information, visit the library webpage: Library
The spring semester starts on February 6th and ends on June 12th, 2021.
Calendar for the current fall 2020 semester can be found here: Fall 2020
Calendar for the upcoming spring 2021 semester can be found here: Spring 2021
Czech School of California accepts students on a year-round basis for pro-rated tuition. For more information about starting classes mid-semester, please contact our Director of Education Jana Wichova on firstname.lastname@example.org.